Final Project Movie Genre

For our final project, we must create an opening scene/ title sequence of a film that will be two minutes long.


We've decided on an opening scene for a horror film. We chose horror because for film rookies like ourselves, the horror genre seems easier to accomplish compared to sci-fi or action genres in terms of budget and time to film. We also believe that creating the feel of suspense sounds relatively easy by 
using jump-scares, eerie soundtracks, and unsettling imagery.

I pretty excited to work on this project because I think it would be a fun experience, especially when working with friends. Some things I would be concerned about is probably the props and timing, since we have to find a time we're all available in order to film the project and bring everything we need to make it happen. Outside of that concern, I think the project will be fun to put together as long as everyone does their part correctly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera angles and movements in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Sound Story

Five Shot Video Post