Final project group members

 For our final project, we have the liberty of working in a group. I decided to work with two other members: Daniel Yanes and Sofia Kawalek.

Daniel is a good friend of mine that I've known since my freshman year. He's friendliness helps him get along with anyone and has great work ethic and can really be relied on to get things done. Daniel also has access to editing software and has experience splicing audio and editing videos. I look forward to working with Daniel because he has a good imagination and is great at turning ideas into executions.

Sofia is also a good friend of mine that I've known since freshman year. She's very enthusiastic and motivating, which will help us stay on track and get work done. She's also a good friend of Daniel, so that makes communication easy since we're all friends. I look forward to working with Sofia because she will make sure our film has quality to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera angles and movements in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Sound Story

Five Shot Video Post