Initial Story Board for Movie Project
In this blog, I will be showing you our story board for our Movie Project
In our group, Daniel, Sofia, and I brainstormed the plot of what we would put in the story board. I was tasked with imagining and sketching the scenes onto the story board, in which I would have to find camera placements and organize the mise-en-scene to convey the mood. This really put my drawing skills to the test. Daniel was tasked with interpreting the material and writing the detailed descriptions that tell viewers what is happening in the scene, and the editing techniques used to get there. Sofia proof read all the material to make sure things were smooth in both the drawing and writing, and provided ideas for the set design and plot. In the end, we've made a story board that captures almost all aspects of our upcoming movie project.
Comments
Post a Comment