Acting for Film Project
In this blog, I will describe our experience acting for our film, and our approach to what we wanted our characters to look like.
None of us has ever taken a theater class and this was the first time we've filmed a project, so this was all very new to us. We wanted our characters to almost be opposites. The protagonist is supposed to appear as boring and apathetic using body language, while the stalker looks mysterious and sporadic in his movements.
I acted as the stalker and in order to fulfill this role I often looked for dark areas to blend into and I tried to be very sneaky. This was pretty fun doing since I would try to stay in character in between shots so that the character doesn't seem different. Daniel playing as the protagonist did a very good job of looking tired when coming back from work, like how he enters his car very slowly and moves sways a little in his movements. Along with this, his facial expressions make him look fatigued and energy drained.
Comments
Post a Comment