Group Dynamic
In this blogpost, I will be highlighting the efforts and roles of my group members and myself towards the contribution of the project.
We all played a very important roll while developing this film project. To make things simple, I will generalize the roles of each of us. Daniel Yanes played a very executive directing role, giving us an idea of what needs to be done and verifies it happens, then approves of final products. Sofia Kawalek was like our equipment personnel, she did the majority of the filming, photo-documented our progress, and did the final editing on video editing software. My role was a lot more artistic direction and creative concept work, I drew the entire storyboard and made sure the shots of the film were almost exactly how it was imaged in the storyboard. I also helped with audio design and made music for the film so we wouldn't run into any copyright issues.
We all played a very important roll while developing this film project. To make things simple, I will generalize the roles of each of us. Daniel Yanes played a very executive directing role, giving us an idea of what needs to be done and verifies it happens, then approves of final products. Sofia Kawalek was like our equipment personnel, she did the majority of the filming, photo-documented our progress, and did the final editing on video editing software. My role was a lot more artistic direction and creative concept work, I drew the entire storyboard and made sure the shots of the film were almost exactly how it was imaged in the storyboard. I also helped with audio design and made music for the film so we wouldn't run into any copyright issues.
Daniel and I were also the actors in the film, while Sofia was doing the camera work for a good portion. The only time we switched roles was during situational affairs, like how the only person allowed to drive Sofia's car is Sofia herself. This group dynamic we had worked out really well, and I don't think it needed to change at all since we all played a major role and did very well with communications between each other. We never had even argued who would do what, and we all naturally filled in the roles that were needed and I think that was fantastic teamwork, as we managed to complete our project with relative ease.
Comments
Post a Comment