Inspiration for Film Project

 In this blogpost, I will give a brief explanation to what gave us inspiration for our film project and what lead up to the final product.


    My two partners and I watched movies fairly often, and were no strangers to genre. We wanted to work with a genre we would find entertaining to film and that was fairly easy to do, since something like fantasy or sci-fi would be a lot more complex and higher budget. Luckily for us, we all swiftly came to the agreement that horror would be easy to perform and come up with. Daniel Yanes came up with the idea of the surprise comic-relief skit at the end of the title sequence, which we all thought would be pretty comical and make our project unique from others.

    In terms of direct inspiration from other works, I didn't really have any myself, but Daniel Yanes took inspiration from some films like "Scary Movie", which was essentially a horror/comedy, much like our own film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera angles and movements in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Sound Story

Five Shot Video Post